TAMPA, June 1, 2017 — Tomlin St Cyr Real Estate Services (TSC) is honored to have been selected by the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce as a 2017 Small Business of the Year Semifinalist in the Start-Up category (businesses less than three years old).
There are three rounds of judging:
Application process (narrowed down to Top 10 in each category)
Interview Process (narrowed down to Top 5 in each category)
Site Visit (On site at business which narrows it down to one winner in each category)
Five judges score on the following criteria:
1) History & Philosophy (solid ethical business practices)
2) Management (business goals and planning)
3) Operational Management (personnel, profitability, administrative processes)
4) Innovativeness, Technology and Response to adversity, economic conditions and competition
5) Leadership philosophy and community contributions (community service involvement, leadership, corporate citizenship)
The next steps in the process include a semifinalist interview and presentation with a site visit and video shoot for finalists. The Semifinalists Luncheon will take place on June 7 at Maestro’s.
John Tomlin, CEO